Awasome Cree Prayer References


Awasome Cree Prayer References. Bless all my friends and relatives. Ty and avaley delorme teach us a plains cree morning prayer.

Stay home Learn Cree 14. A little prayer (y and thdialects) Cree
Stay home Learn Cree 14. A little prayer (y and thdialects) Cree from creeliteracy.org

Ty and avaley delorme teach us a plains cree morning prayer. I thank you for giving me another day. The second, as it would be said by an individual, appears part way through the video.

In Addition, Ty Interviews Avaley On The Importance And Meaning Of This Prayer.


Ty and avaley delorme teach us a plains cree morning prayer. Heres a short cree prayer that you can teach to children Bless all my friends and relatives.

I Thank You For Giving Me Another Day.


One as a prayer to be said by a group (shown in the image above). The voice for the lord’s prayer is edna mirasty. I ask that today you grant me patience, kindness, tolerance, and love.

The Second, As It Would Be Said By An Individual, Appears Part Way Through The Video.



LihatTutupKomentar